Thursday, January 29, 2009

The 3rd Day of Frustration

DAY 3:

Another painful frustrating day I have to go through. I had masturbated and "edged" so much last night that I could not sleep till it was about 4am. Worst, I woke up late and had to rush for work without having a chance to relief my poor pussy a little, as a result I was really in a grumpy mood today. Fortunately I had finished up most of my workload yesterday, therefore I was able to get myself off a couple of times, pulling myself close to my desk and rubbing underneath. I even go so far as to stuff my cell phone in my underwear against my wet pussy, intending to use the phone vibration to relief my frustration. I could not recall how many times i actually redial my cell phone no. from my office line or how many calls i decided not to pick up lol. I was looking for anything around me that I could use on myself and I was getting rather out of control. So I decide that if I really wanna 'survive' for the day, I need to stop playing with myself till I get home. It was really a test of will power as for all the time when I was in the restroom I had to force myself not to succumb to the urge fingering. My mind was reeling with thoughts that I could end this any moment with a few powerful finger strokes but at the same time I was afraid to let go of this wonderful feeling of pleasure torment at its peak.

After I got home, instead of getting off my jeans and panty, I took off just my top and bra. As some of you may have already know, I have really sensitive nipples, I could get really turned on with just some intense nipple teasing and breast play and I decide that this would suffice in keeping myself in extreme heat. Wish me luck everyone as I really hope to hold on to this intense pleasure of "edging" for as long as I can.

1 comment:

  1. Three days, well done! Should you try for a week? Oh, I certainly hope so. Hmm...perhaps a month? Now that would certainly be a challenge.. ;)

    I love your descriptions, by the way. You can turn an otherwise typical day into quite the adventure! Nothing like a circumstantial 'no touch' situation to make the day more interesting, eh? :evil:

    But what the hell is this? ––
    "Fortunately I had finished up most of my workload yesterday, therefore I was able to get myself off a couple of times, pulling myself close to my desk and rubbing underneath."

    Doesn't sound very ladylike to me. :p

    PS. That tongue? Nowhere near your pussy. (heehee)

    ReplyDelete